Start Good Skin Care Habits Early!
Healthy Smooth Skin is what we are all striving to maintain.
Very Important Tips For Teens:
– Change your pillow case often
– Clean make up brushes often
– Wipe cell phone off Daily with alcohol pad
– Keep your hair off and away from face
– Keep your hands clean and away from face
– Use a daily skin care regimen
If you are noticing out breaks and clogged pores. It may be a good time to get a facial by a professional. Teens are sometimes embarrassed or feel awkward to make an appointment with a professional. But, don’t be. That is our job. You will be happy you did and maybe you needed to make a few adjustments in your skin care routine.
See you soon!
The clinician will perform extractions to remove the debris from your pores. Then discuss your skin care regimen and treatment options.
You may need a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment.